Each year, millions of people in over 20 countries raise money and awareness to save lives from cancer through the Relay For Life movement. According to their site, Relay For Life is:
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Rowan University is holding its annual Relay For Life event today, Friday April 17 from 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM at Rowan’s Rec Center. Follow my blog to see how you literally CAN save lives!